Must Know Facts
- Allowed to have a maximum of 8 events per semester in the U-SU Building.
- Food in General Meetings or in Weekly/Bi-Weekly Meetings will not count towards the 8 events.
- 1 month before ODC for Fall and Spring Semester.
- Sponsors can’t submit/process reservations until 15 days before event day.
- Student Clubs/Orgs. May reserve 2 series reservations in the U-SU and 2 series reservations in classrooms (total of 4) per semester.
- Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 8 PM and Saturday, from 8 AM - 4 PM.
- Monday - Friday from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM and Saturday from 7:30 AM - 6:30 PM (hours change in the summer and breaks).
- Reservations with specialized room set-up will require a meeting with our Event Services Coordinator. Reservations in the U-SU Theater will require a meeting with our Media Services Coordinator.
- Reservations with AMP Sound (2 hours max.) will require a meeting with our Senior Events Technical Services Coordinator. Outdoor amplification is not allowed during Finals Week or when there are concurrent or conflicting events on the campus. Amp Sound hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 9 PM and Saturday, 10 AM - 6 PM.(hours change during semester breaks).
- All reservation details must be finalized 2 business days prior to event date. No additional equipment will be provided the day of the event. Linen orders must be made, and/or cancelled, at least 2 weeks prior to event date or fees will still apply.
- On-campus and Off-campus sponsors are not permitted to reserve tabling spaces in the Union Plaza. No sponsor is allowed to bring personal equipment to the U-SU Outdoor area. The U-SU does not provide equipment to locations outside of the U-SU Plaza and U-SU Walkway.
- Sponsors are allowed to submit 2 requests per semester and a maximum of 2 trucks per event.
Food Truck Fundraiser can be scheduled in the U-SU Plaza from
11 AM - 5 PM Monday - Saturday. Only 1 Food Truck hosted by a Club/org. per week.
- Reservations on Campus(all external space requests must be submitted directly to Facilities).
- Full payment must be submitted 10 business days prior to event date.
Payment via cash, check or purchase order. Please make checks payable to the
University-Student Union at California State Los Angeles University.
- To receive a full refund of reservation, this must be cancelled 10 business days before event day. Reservation must be cancelled at least 2 business days prior to event date for it not to be considered as a No-Show.
- For events scheduled in U-SU meeting room spaces, sponsors must check-in no later than 1 hour after requested time; after 1 hour, event will be automatically considered a No-Show. For events scheduled in U-SU outdoor spaces, sponsors must check-in no later than 2 hours after requested time; after 2 hours, event will be automatically considered a No-Show. No-Show reservations with charges will still get invoiced.
5154 State University Drive,
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032