Must Know Facts
- Allowed to have a maximum of 8 events per semester in the U-SU Building.
- Food in General Meetings or in Weekly/Bi-Weekly Meetings will not count
towards the 8 events.
- 1 month before ODC for Fall and Spring Semester.
- Sponsors can’t submit/process reservations until 15 days before event day.
- Student Clubs/Orgs. May reserve 2 series reservations in the U-SU and 2 series reservations in classrooms (total of 4) per semester.
- Monday-Friday from 8 AM-8 PM and on Saturday,
from 8 AM-4 PM.
- Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM-9:30 PM and Saturday, 7:30 AM-6:30 PM (hours change
in the summer and breaks).
- Reservations with specialized room set-up will require a meeting with our Event Services
Coordinator. Reservations in the U-SU Theater will require a meeting with our Media
- Reservations with AMP Sound (2 hours max.) will require a meeting with our Senior Events
& Technical Services Coordinator. Outdoor amplification is not allowed during Finals Week
or when there are concurrent or conflicting events on the campus. Amp Sound hours are
Monday-Friday, 10 AM-9 PM and Saturday, 10 AM-6 PM.
(hours change during semester breaks)
- All reservation details must be finalized 2 business days prior to event date.
equipment will be provided the day of the event. Linen orders must be made, and/or
cancelled, at least 2 weeks prior to event date or fees will still apply.
- On-campus and Off-campus sponsors are not permitted to reserve tabling spaces in the
Union Plaza. No sponsor is allowed to bring personal equipment to the U-SU Outdoor
area. The U-SU does not provide equipment to locations outside of the U-SU Plaza
and U-SU Walkway.
- Sponsors are allowed to submit 2 requests per semester and a maximum of 2 trucks per
event. Food Truck Fundraiser can be scheduled in the U-SU Plaza from 11 AM-5 PM
Monday-Saturday. Only 1 Food Truck hosted by a Club/org. per week.
- Reservations on Campus
(all external space requests must be submitted directly to Facilities)
- Full payment must be submitted 10 business days prior to event date.
Payment via cash,
check or purchase order. Please make checks payable to the University-Student Union
at California State Los Angeles University.
- To receive a full refund of reservation, this must be cancelled 10 business days before
event day. Reservation must be cancelled at least 2 business days prior to event date for it
not to be considered as a No-Show.
- For events scheduled in U-SU meeting room spaces, sponsors must check-in no later than
1 hour after requested time; after 1 hour, event will be automatically considered a
No-Show. For events scheduled in U-SU outdoor spaces, sponsors must check-in no later
than 2 hours after requested time; after 2 hours, event will be automatically considered a
No-Show. No-Show reservations with charges will still get invoiced.
5154 State University Drive,
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032