Must Know Facts
- Allowed to have a maximum of 8 events per semester in the U-SU Building
- Food in General Meetings or in Weekly/Bi-Weekly Meetings will not count towards the 8 events
Weekly/Bi-Weekly Submission Dates:
- 1 month before ODC for Fall and Spring Semester
General Meeting Submission Dates:
- Sponsors can’t submit/process reservations until 15 days before event day.
- Student Clubs/Orgs. may reserve 2 series reservations in the U-SU and 2 series reservations in classrooms (total of 4) per semester.
Tabling Reservations Hours:
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm and on Saturday, from 8am-4pm.
Meeting Room Reservations Hours:
- Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 9:30pm and Saturday, 7:30am to 6:30pm (hours change in the summer and breaks).
Special Set-Ups and U-SU Theater:
- Reservations with specialized room set-up will require a meeting with our Event Services Coordinator.
- Reservations in the U-SU Theater will require a meeting with our Media Services Coordinator.
- Reservations with AMP Sound (2 hours max.) will require a meeting with our Senior Events & Technical Services Coordinator.
- Outdoor amplification is not allowed during Finals Week or when there are concurrent or conflicting events on the campus.
- Amp Sound hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-9pm and Saturday, 10am-6pm (hours change during semester breaks).
Use of Facilities
- Reservations on Campus (all external space requests must be submitted directly to Facilities)
Reservations that Requires Payment
- Full payment must be submitted 10 business days prior to event date.
- Payment via cash, check or purchase order. Please make checks payable to the University-Student Union at CSULA.
- All reservation details must be finalized 2 business days prior to event date.
- No additional equipment will be provided the day of the event.
- Linen orders must be made, and/or cancelled, at least 2 weeks prior to event date or fees will still apply.
Cancellation of Reservation
- To receive a full refund of reservation, this must be cancelled 10 business days before event day.
- Reservation must be cancelled at least 2 business days prior to event date for it not to be considered as a No-Show.
- On-campus and Off-campus sponsors are not permitted to reserve tabling spaces in the Union Plaza.
- No sponsor is allowed to bring personal equipment to the U-SU Outdoor area.
- The U-SU does not provide equipment to locations outside of the U-SU Plaza and U-SU Walkway.
No Show Policies
- For events scheduled in U-SU meeting room spaces, sponsors must check-in no later than 1 hour after requested time; after 1 hour, event will be automatically considered a No-Show.
- For events scheduled in U-SU outdoor spaces, sponsors must check-in no later than 2 hours after requested time; after 2 hours, event will be automatically considered a No-Show.
- No-Show reservations with charges will still get invoiced.
- Sponsors are allowed to submit 2 requests per semester and a maximum of 2 trucks per event.
- Food Truck Fundraiser can be scheduled in the U-SU Plaza from 11am - 5pm Monday through Saturday.
- Only 1 Food Truck hosted by a Club/org. per week.
5154 State University Drive,
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032
U-SU Los Angeles, CA 90032